With Sonia Bruce we could not find a more experienced therapist guiding us in our practice of Self-Massage, based on QiGong and ancient Chinese Medicine principles. This sequence is often used as warm-up for Qigong and Taichi classes and is highly recommended when feeling cold, rusty, tired or on the nerves. In general, it will certainly boost your overall energy & health level!
The focus of these 5 classes will be on:
* Basic treatments for the Limbs, the Lower Back, the Belly, the Face and the Head
* Exploring the Chinese concepts of Qi/ Yin-Yang/ 5 Organs/ 12 Main Meridians
The powerful effects of this Qi Self-Massage practice:
* Increases Vitality, Immunity, Mobility
* Counteracts the negative effects of a primarily sedentary life-style
* Reduces tension, pain, inflammation, fatigue
This Health class will be offered on the following 5 Wednesdays and can be visited also as single events:
20 & 27 February, 6, 13 & 20 March 2019
Fee: €8 per class OR €35 for 5 classes
Please check out also Sonia’s weekly Friday Inner Smile Meditation class from 15 Feb to 15 March.