Anapana is the first step in the practice of Vipassana meditation. Anapana means observation of natural, normal respiration, as it comes in and as it goes out. It is an easy to learn, objective and scientific technique that helps develop concentration of the mind.
- NEW weekly class offer: Alignment Yoga from 22 Aug 17/08/2019
- Open Talk on Intimacy as a Path for Transformation – 21.8. 8pm 14/08/2019
- Try out CranioSacral Therapy on 15+19 Aug 07/08/2019
- 1st Breathwork Group Series on 4 Fridays in September 04/08/2019
- Another Breathwork Intro WS on 23 Aug 02/08/2019