Anapana is the first step in the practice of Vipassana meditation. Anapana means observation of natural, normal respiration, as it comes in and as it goes out. It is an easy to learn, objective and scientific technique that helps develop concentration of the mind.
- 3 special events on Winter Solstice 04/12/2019
- Holiday Schedule for daily Yoga classes 30/11/2019
- Codes & Tools for the New Paradigm- New Workshop Series 28/11/2019
- The Inner Child – 2 BreathWorkshops on 6 & 13 Dec 27/11/2019
- NEW! Weekly Attunements To The New Earth Frequency 26/11/2019