Anapana is the first step in the practice of Vipassana meditation. Anapana means observation of natural, normal respiration, as it comes in and as it goes out. It is an easy to learn, objective and scientific technique that helps develop concentration of the mind.
- Special programme on 21.6. – Int’l Yoga Day/ Solstice 17/06/2019
- A Yin Journey into the subtle Chakra Energies with Puck on 13.7. 16/06/2019
- New rare treatment offers: Tantra massage, PandoraStar & more 14/06/2019
- 2nd Heart2Heart Shamanic Journey on 13.7. 13/06/2019
- 10 Buddha Stretches. QiGong Course 3x from 22.6. 10/06/2019