As centers of force, chakras can be thought of as sites where we receive, absorb, and distribute life energies. Through external situations and internal habits, such as long-held physical tension and limiting self-concepts, a chakra can become either deficient or excessive—and therefore imbalanced. In this Yin class the focus lays on reestablishing harmony and feeling more aligned physically as well as energetically. Enjoy another themed class with senior Yoga teacher Puck! No registration necessary for this open Yin class on Saturday, 16th November at 6pm.
- 3 special events on Winter Solstice 04/12/2019
- Holiday Schedule for daily Yoga classes 30/11/2019
- Codes & Tools for the New Paradigm- New Workshop Series 28/11/2019
- The Inner Child – 2 BreathWorkshops on 6 & 13 Dec 27/11/2019
- NEW! Weekly Attunements To The New Earth Frequency 26/11/2019